Join Indian Army Invites Offline Applications Latest Notification From Eligible Candidates For The Post of Cook, Tailor, Barber, Range Chowkidar, Safaiwala Vacancies. There Are 14 Vacancies that will be filled by Organisation. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date 10.04.2022. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply For Indian Army Recruitment 2022, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below. Official Notification & Apply Link Is Also Given In The Last of Indian Army Recruitment 2022.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- No. of posts: 11
- Name of posts:
- Cook: 09 Posts
- Tailor: 01 Post
- Barber: 01 Post
- Range Chowkidar: 01 Post
- Safaiwala: 02 Posts
- Cook: (a) Matriculation or equivalent; and (b) Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade
- Tailor: (a) Matriculation Pass or equivalent (b) ITI pass certificate as a Tailor from a Govt recognized institute.
- Barber: (a) Essential. Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber’s trade job (b) Desirable. One year experience in the trade.
- Range Chowkidar: (a) Essential. Matriculation Pass or equivalent from recognized Board. (b) Desirable. Conversant with duties of the respective trades with one year experience in the trade
- Safaiwala: (a) Essential. Matriculation Pass or equivalent from recognised Board. (b) Desirable. Conversant with duties of the respective trades with one year experience in the trade..
- A candidate should be between 18 to 25 years of age.
How to Apply
- Candidates will fwd applications properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for through ordinary post. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………” on the top of envelope while sending the application form. Application to be fwd to The Commandant, GRENADIERS Regimental Centre, Jabalpur (MP) PIN – 482001.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 01/05/2022.