Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Apprentice Posts : Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of apprentices under the Mukhyamantri Apprenticeship Yojana. Candidates holding B.E./B.Tech. along with a diploma can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 30 April 2022. Keep visiting and checking our blog for latest job updates.
Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Apprentice Posts
GPCB Total Number of the Posts :
- 42 Posts
GPCB Posts Name :-
- Graduate Apprentice : 21 Posts
- Technician Apprentice : 21 Posts
Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria
GPCB Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed Degree / Diploma in respective branch / discipline
- Please read official notification for more qualification details.
Job Location :
Salary Per month :
- ₹9000/- p.m. (Consolidated) for Graduate & Technician Apprentices
How to Apply for GPCB Recruitment 2022 ?
- Interested and interested candidates are requested to enroll themselves on MHRD NATS Portal i.e. National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/ and after successfully enrollment, they should apply online for advertisement code no. JV2200050
Period of Training :
- The duration of the apprenticeship is one year for all apprentices. The Institute shall have no obligation
- to give regular employment to apprentices. The apprentices shall have no right to claim regular
- employment from Institute on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time.
Important Dates :
- Apply online last date : 30 April, 2022
Important Links :
- Download – GPCB Recruitment 2022 Official notification PDF Download