Apply NIA Recruitment 2022 for 106 Inspector, Sub Inspector Posts National Investigation Agency (NIA) invites application from suitable persons for engagement of Sub Inspector & Inspector posts. They are released the NIA recruitment 2022 notification in Employment Newspaper for the week of 19/03/2022 to 25/03/2022. Applicants who are searching for Central Government jobs may apply for this NIA Recruitment. They are planned to fill up these 106 vacancies on deputation basis. Candidates need to check the eligibility & submit the application through proper channel within 1 month from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
NIA Recruitment 2022
NIA Total Posts :-
NIA Posts Name :-
- Inspector : 27 Posts
- Sub Inspector : 79 Posts
NIA Education Qualification :-
- Aspirants must completed 10th standard from recognized board.
Sub Inspector Posts
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board
NIA Selection Process :-
- Candidates selection will be based on Test and Personal Interview.
NIA Age Limit :-
- Not more than 56 Years
NIA Salary :-
Pay Level 6 (SI) and Pay Level 7 (Inspector) respectively,
- Minimum Salary: Rs. 35,400/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs.1,12,400/-
NIA Apply Process :-
Applicants should submit the filled form along with needed documents through proper channel.
Address: SP (adm), NIA HQ. Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
NIA Documents :-
- APAR Dossier from the year 2016-17 to 2020-21.
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
- Details of Minor/ Major penalties.
NIA Important Dates :-
- Starting Date to Submit the Application : 27th March 2022
- Closing date to Submit the Application : 25th April 2022