GUJCOST Recruitment 2022 : Gujarat Council on Science and Technology, GUJCOST has Recently Invites Application For the Clerk – Typist Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Send Their Application before 31.10.2022, For More Detail About GUJCOST Recruitment 2022 given Below article Or Official Advertisement.
GUJCOST Recruitment 2022 : Who are looking for Clerk – Typist jobs in GUJCOST For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
GUJCOST Recruitment 2022
|Post||Clerk – Typist|
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by Secondary and/or Higher Secondary Education Board or possess an equivalent qualifications recognized by the Government.
- Should have a speed of not less than 6500 key depreciation with accuracy per hour for data entry work in English and Gujarati both.
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- Should have completed 18 years and not be more than 33 years of age on the last day of application.
- Rs.19,900-63,200 (level 2 as per 7th pay scale) after satisfactory completion of contractual period.
- A candidate selected by direct recruitment shall be appointed on contractual basis for five years as a fix pay of Rs.19,950/- as on such terms and conditions as prescribed by GUJCOST/ Government.
How To Apply GUJCOST Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates who fulfilling the criteria as per the notification or the Above Details can apply in the enclosed prescribed format and send a copy of their bio-data, recent passport size photo, educational qualification, certificate of experience, And all Necessary Documents with the application Through RPAD.
The Member Secretary,
Gujarat Council on Science and Technology, Block : B,
7th Floor, M.S. Building, Sector : 11, Gandhinagar 382011,
What Is The Selection Process For GUJCOST Recruitment 2022?
A candidate appointed in direct recruitment shall, after regular appointment, be required to pass an examination of Hindi or Gujarati or both as the case may be, in accordance with the rules prescribed by the GUJCOST/Government.
GUJCOST will conduct the written test and typing speed test as per GUJCOST / Government rule.
What Is The Last Date For Applying GUJCOST Recruitment 2022?
Last Date : 31.10.2022
Official Notification : Download Here
Application Form : Download Here