Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is hiring Engineering Graduates to join its fold as an Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) in CTUIL which is presently a wholly-owned subsidiary of PGCIL. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Powergrid Recruitment 2022 from 27 January to 20 February 2022 on the official website powergridindia.com. Keep visiting marugujarat.today for more jobs and study material updates.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
PGCIL Total Posts :-
- 105 Posts
PGCIL Posts Name :-
- AET (Computer Science) – 37
- AET (Electrical) – 60
- AET (Civil) – 4
- AET (Electronics) – 4
PGCIL Educational Qualification :-
Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any of the following
- Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication
- Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology
Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021
PGCIL Salary :-
- Rs.40,000/- -3%- 1,40,000(IDA) during the one-year training period
- Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA) after completion of training
PGCIL Age Limit :-
- 28 Years.
PGCIL Job Location :-
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
PGCIL Application Fees :-
- Application fee is Rs. 500.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM candidates.
- Aspirants must pay a fee by online mode.
PGCIL Selection Process :-
Selection will be done on the basis of:
- GATE 2021
- Behavioral Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
PGCIL Apply Process :-
- Interested & eligible candidates have to register themselves online irrespective of the applications made earlier for any other post/recruitment process in POWERGRID/ CTUIL, at POWERGRID website https://www.powergrid.in with details of their GATE-2021 registration number and other required information.
PGCIL Important Dates :-
- Start Date For Apply : 27/01/2022
- Last Date For Apply : 20/02/2022