Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) – Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE) has invited applications for Junior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days (3 February 2022) from the date of publication of this advertisement. Keep visiting marugujarat.today for more jobs and study material updates.
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow Posts 2021
DRDO Total Posts :-
- 02 Posts
DRDO Posts Name :-
- Junior Research Fellow Posts
DRDO Educational Qualification :-
- B.E./B.Tech. In first division from a recognized university with valid GATE score or ME/MTech with first division both at Graduate & Post Graduate Level.
DRDO Age Limit :-
- Unreserved – not exceeding 28 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) – not exceeding 31 years
- SC/ST – not exceeding 33 years
DRDO Selection Procedure :-
- The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline-wise merit of aggregate marks of screening test and CBT/written test.
DRDO Applying Procedure :-
- Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode at rac.gov.in within 30 days (3 February 2022) from the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the completed application after locking the application form. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the screening test and CBT/Written Test or for joining. If selected.
DRDO Job Location :-
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
DRDO Important Dates :-
- Notification Date : Jan 4, 2022
- Last Date of Submission : Feb 3, 2022