Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Act Apprentice Posts | Eastern Railway has started the process of application for recruitment to the post of Apprentice from 30 September 2022. Candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply by visiting the official website rrcer.com. Please note that the last date to apply is 29 October 2022. Through this recruitment, a total of 3115 posts will be recruited in Howrah Division, Liluah Workshop, Sealdah Division, Kanchrapara Workshop, Malda Division, Asansol Workshop and Jamalpur Workshop.
Eastern Railway has started the application process for the recruitment of Apprentice from today i.e. 30th September 2022. Interested persons who are having required qualification can apply online at rrcer.com before last date 29 October 2022. There are 3115 railway posts across Kolkata in Howrah Division, Liluah Workshop, Sealdah Division, Kanchrapara Workshop, Malda Division, Asansol Workshop and Jamalpur Workshop.
Total Numbers of the Posts
- 3115 Posts
Name of the Posts
- Howrah Division-659 Posts
- Liluah Workshop-612 Posts
- Sealdah Division-440 Posts
- Kanchrapara Workshop – 187 Posts
- Malda Division-138 Posts
- Asansol Workshop-412 Posts
- Jamalpur Workshop-667 Posts
Eligibility criteria for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022
- Applying candidates should have passed 10th class with 50% marks or its equivalent (under 10 2 examination system) from any recognized board. Also must possess National Trade Certificate in the trade notified by NCVT/SCVT.
- The age of the applying candidates should be between 15 to 24 years.
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022?
- First go to the official website ER-rrcer.com Kolkata.
- Here on the homepage ‘Link for filling up of online application for Engagement of Act Apprentices for Training Slot in Eastern Railway Units, Notice No. Click on the link ‘RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2022-23.
- Now submit by filling the requested information.
- Click on the ‘Click To Proceed Further’ link here.
- Here select the trade type of disability, if any.
- Now fill the requested information like mobile number, email id.
- Now select the unit preference.
- Now upload the scanned documents like photo, document, signature etc.
- In the next step, complete the application process by paying the application fee.
- Competitors will be chosen based on report check. Above all else candidates will be called for DV. After that they will be chosen based on legitimacy and normal imprints in ITI.
- Rs. 100/-
- Date of distribution of warning on site: 23-09-2022
- Opening Date and Season of online application: 30-09-2022
- Shutting date and season of online application: 29-10-2022
Download Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here