Calculator Photo Vault : Use the best calculator photo vault to hide photos, hide pictures, hide videos.
Best Photo Hide App is Calculator Photo Vault App
Calculator Photo Vault Is The Vault App Can Secretly Hide Photos, Hide Videos And Other Files Without Anyone Knowing As Gallery Lock Installed In Your Phone Looks As Just A Beautiful Calculator, And Works Very Well. Your Files Will Be Secretly Stored In Vault And Can Only Be Viewed After A Numeric Pin Is Entered On Calculator Panel Of This App.
Top Feature Of The App
- Through the AES encryption algorithm, encrypt the content that you do not want to share with others, and the file format, size without any restrictions, but also support taking pictures and recording videos.
- An inbuilt private browser for your safe browsing of private websites and downloading of photos from web and lock instantly inside photo vault and leaves no tracks in your system.
- Shake the phone can quickly close the app, so that everything in your control.
- Automatically takes Intruder selfie when someone tries to break in your privacy by entering wrong password.
- Create Fake vault with different password for storing fake photos and videos.
- To provide you with a faster, more secure way to unlock.
- A variety of fashionable colors, any match, to create your exclusive theme.
- Offers all the regular and scientific calculator functions in a simple, stylish and easy to use.
FAQ About Calculator Photo Vault App
How to open?
- Enter your password and press ‘=’ button to open.
What can I do if I forgot my password?
- In case you forget your password, simply enter a number ‘11223344’ into Calculator and press ‘=’ button, then retrieve your password by entering answer of your security question.
How to restore encrypted file?
- Long press on the encrypted file will enter the edit mode, you can restore it by using the restore button in the action bar.
Are my hidden files stored online?
- Your files are stored only on your device, so please make sure to backup all your hidden files before transferring to new device or factory reset.
- You can go to the app’s “Settings > Safe > Lock Type” to change the unlock password