AWES Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for PGT, TGT & PRT Posts | Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released the notification for the posts of PGT, TGT & PRT (Teacher). According to the notification, AWES will recruit for the posts of teachers in Army Public Schools across India. The notification for this recruitment was issued on 25 August 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Army Public School PGT, TGT & PRT (Teacher) Recruitment 2022 till 05.10.2022 through its official website @register.cbtexams.in.
Regarding this notification of Army Public School, we are sharing all the important information with you below, by reading which you can understand every important information about this notification and apply.
- Notify Later.
Name of the Vacancy
|Full Form||Position Name|
|Post Graduate Teachers||PGT|
|Trained Graduate Teachers||TGT|
Eligibility criteria for AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022
For TGT Posts
Four years “Coordinated Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with no less than 50 % marks in total.
Or on the other hand
Post-Graduation with a base 55% imprints or comparable grade and three-year incorporated B.Ed./M.Ed.
For PRT Posts
Graduate holding Bachelor’s certification with somewhere around half stamps in the concerned subject/mix of subjects and in total.
Or then again
Competitors with B.Ed. or then again Integrated B.Ed. can likewise apply with satisfaction of the state of half year PDPET/Bridge Course from a NCTE perceived establishment as when NCTE supports any foundation to lead the expressed course in no less than two years of enrollment as PRT or beginning of the course whichever is later.
Finish in Central Teacher Eligibility Assessment (CTET)/Teachers Eligibility Test (TET), directed by CBSE/State Govt as per the rules outlined by the NCTE for the reason.
Capability in showing in English medium.
Information on Computer Application is attractive.
For PGT Posts
B.E or B. Tech (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an Institution/ university recognized by the Govt of India.
B.E or B Tech (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer from recognized University.
M.Sc. (Computer Science/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University.
B.Sc. (Computer Science/BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University.
‘B’ Level from DOEACC Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022 Age Limit (As on 01/04/2023)
- Less than 05 Years Experience (Age Limit) : 40 Years
- More than five Years Experience (Age Limit) : 57 Years
- Rs. 385 for all candidates
- Acceptable Mode : Online Only.
The selection process of Army Welfare Education Society will consist of the following steps.
- Online screening test
- Teaching skills test
- Computer proficiency test
How to Apply for AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022?
- Follow the simple steps given below to apply for the recruitment of PGT, under PRT (Teacher) in Army Public School.
- Check detailed notification for eligibility knowledge.
- Click on the apply online link @www.register.cbtexams.in/AWES/Registration/ given below.
- After that the notification of “AWES Army Public School Recruitment” will appear, open it.
- Read the notification carefully and fill all the requested information step by step.
- upload required documents
- Finally, confirm your online application and pay the fee.
- And print the application form.
- Online Application Start Date: 25.08.2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05.10.2022
- Admit Card Download Date : 20.10.2022
- Examination Date : 5-6 November 2022
- Result Declaration Date : 20.11.2022