The Gujarat government has launched this scheme for the poor elderly of the state, under which the government will provide cash assistance to the elderly. Under this scheme, the beneficiary will get a monthly pension of Rs 750. If you want to avail this program, you must apply for it. Friends, in this article we will tell you how to apply for Gujarat Old Age Pension Scheme and what are the eligibility and documentation requirements, so read this article till the end.
Gujarat Vridhawstha Pension Yojana 2023
As friends you know that Gujarat government is coming up with some beneficial scheme for every section of the state. The government has started many types of pension schemes in the state. In this act, the government has started the Gujarat Old Age Pension Scheme for the elderly people of the state, under which the government will provide financial assistance of 750 rupees per month to the beneficiary in the form of pension. This scheme is run by the government for the elderly people, who are destitute, who have no means of employment, who are poor, this is a very good initiative of the state government to provide financial assistance to these people. Only people aged 60 years or above can avail this scheme and you have to apply to this scheme to avail the scheme.
Vridha Pension Yojna 2023
|Name of the scheme||Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme|
|beneficiary group||A person aged 60 to 79 years|
|Assistance received||Rs.1000 to Rs.1250 assistance per month|
- The benefit of this scheme is available to senior citizens of 60 years and above.
- BPL lists should have a score of 0 to 20.
Where To Apply?
In order to avail the benefit of this scheme, application can be made in person at the Jan Seva Kendra, Mamlatdar Office of the concerned District/Taluka. Also at village level online application can be done from Gram Panchayat at https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/.
- Age Certificate / School Leaving Certificate / Age Certificate issued by Doctor.(Any One)
- Certificate regarding name on poverty line BPL list.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of Ration Card
- Copy of bank/post office account
Under this scheme, the beneficiary of 60 to 79 years will get Rs. Rs. 1000/- and to the beneficiary aged 80 or above Rs. 1250/- per month assistance is paid.
Pension Scheme Form
The pension scheme form can be obtained in the following manner to avail the benefit of this scheme .
- From District Collector Office
- This form can be obtained free of charge from the Mamlatdar office.
- From Village Level (VCE) can be applied online from Gram Panchayat.
- The form can be downloaded from the link given below.
- Also in this post the option to download PDF is given below.
Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme Form : Click Here
Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme Official Site : Click Here