Staff Selection Commission Published Recruitment Notification For Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff (MTS) & Havaldar Posts 2022.Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply Online After Read SSC MTS Notification 2023 Given Below. SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 Good Chance For Those Candidates Who Seeking Job In Central Government Of India.
SSC MTS Bharti 2023 Highlights
|Name Of The Institution||Staff Selection Commission – SSC|
|Name Of The Post||MTS & Havildar|
|Post Type||Govt Job|
|Place Of Employment||All India|
Name Of The Post
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an official notification to fill the posts of MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) and Havildar.
This recruitment has been officially announced to fill a total of 1558 posts. In which online application is invited to fill 1198 posts for MTS and 360 posts for Havildar.
To apply through Staff Selection Commission (SSC) you need to have passed 10th standard or its equivalent. Read the official notification for information about the educational qualification for this SSC recruitment.
The age limit for this recruitment is different for both the posts. 18 years to 25 years for MTS and 18 years to 27 years for Havildar.
|MTS||18 Years to 25 Years|
|Havildar||18 Years to 27 Years|
Salary (Salary Scale)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given the following pay scale information for MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) and Havildar posts.
|MTS||Rs 18,000 To 22,000/-|
|Havildar||Rs 18,000 To 22,000/-|
Following is the selection process for this recruitment of SSC Staff Selection Commission.
- written examination
- physical examination
- Document Verification
- Medical examination
How To Apply
- First of all download the advertisement using the link given below and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Now go to SSC official website https://ssc.nic.in/
- Now click on the option of “Register Now” given on the right side of this website.
- Now fill all your details in the online form and upload the necessary documents so your registration will be done.
- Now login using id and password.
- Now click on the option of “Apply” given against the post for which you want to apply.
- Pay online fee now.
- Now take a print out of the online form.
- So your form will be filled successfully.