SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 | SSC has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
- Organization : SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
- Name Of Posts : MTS & Havaldar
- Post Type : Job
- Job Location : All India
- Official Web Site :
- Post Date : 23-03-2022
- Application Mode : Online
- SSC MTS Vacancy 2022
- SSC Havaldar Vacancy 2022
Total No. of Posts :
- MTS :
- Havaldar : 3603
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004).
- Age Relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates as per rules
- For More Age Details Refer the notification
Salary / Pay Scale
Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC : Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/Departments/Offices of the Government of India, in different States / Union Territories.
- General and OBC – Rs 100/-
- Women /SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa,
- Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI
- Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Selection Process For SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
- The SSC MTS 2022 Selection process is a two stage.
- SSC MTS PAPER – I : Online (Tier – I)
- SSC MTS PAPER – II : Offline (Tier – II)
How to Apply SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
- Part-I (One-Time Registration)
- Go to SSC official website https://ssc.nic.in
- Register your Basic Details.
- Submit Your Registration Form
- Part-II (Online Application Form)
- After registration,
- Click Apply Button on Home Page
- Click Other menu
- Click “Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2021” option
- Login using the Registration Number and password.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Apply Online : 22-03-2022
Last Date to Apply Online : 30-04-2022
Last Date for Payment of Fees (Online) : 02-05-2022
Last Date for Payment of Fees Through Challan : 04-05-2022
Important Links :