PNB Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 103 Officer & Manager Posts : Punjab National Bank (PNB) has published notification for the posts of Officer and Manager Posts. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through official website. Please read official notification, eligibility criteria, education qualification, age relaxation, age limit, selection process, application fees details, apply process, last date to apply, job posting, salary and other details before application online for Punjab national bank recruitment 2022.
PNB Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 103 Officer & Manager Posts
Total Number of the Posts
- 103 Posts
Name of the Position
- Manager – Security: 80 Posts
- Officer (Fire Safety) : 23 Posts
Eligibility criteria for PNB Recruitment 2022
Fire Safety Officer
B.E.(Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur.
Four year Graduation Degree(B.Tech/BE or equivalent) in Fire Technology/Fire Engineering/ Safety and Fire Enginerring from college/university approved by AICTE/UGC
Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC And Divisional officer course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC And Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers India/Institute of Fire Engineering-UK
Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC And Sub-officer Course/ Station Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate
- Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC
PNB Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- 21 to 35 Years as on 01 July, 2022
PNB Recruitment 2022 Age relaxation
Application Fees Details
- SC/ST/PWBD category candidates : Rs. 59/- [Rs 50/- per candidate(only intimation charges) + GST 18% Rs. 9/-]
- All other candidates : Rs 1003/- [Rs. 850 per candidate + GST 18% Rs. 153/-
- Shortlisting of applications followed by Interview or
- Written / Online Test followed by Interview
How to Apply for PNB Recruitment 2022?
Applicants ought to sign on to our site www.pnbindia.in connect and download the endorsed application structure, fill something very similar and send it to the bank at the underneath referenced address by Speed/Registered post with exchange no./UTR No., bank name and date of exchange being confirmation of online charge installment and duplicates of other supporting records in the envelope super-scribed ‘Application for the post of “POST:___________“.
CHIEF MANAGER (RECRUITMENT SECTION),
HRD DIVISION, PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK,
CORPORATE OFFICE, PLOT NO 4, SECTOR 10,
DWARKA, NEW DELHI -110075
Last Date to Application for PNB Recruitment 2022
- Last date for Receipt of Application with all enclosures at ours (Only by Speed/Registered post) : 30 August, 2022