ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 For 3614 Posts : Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited has Recently Invites Application for the 3641 Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before 15.05.2022, For More Detail About ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 given below article Or Official Advertisement.
ONGC Recruitment 2022
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 For 3614 Posts : It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in ONGC Recruitment 2022. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
|Education Qualification||As Per Trades|
|Job Type||Apprentice Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Online Application Start From||27.04.2022|
|Online Application Last Date||15.05.2022|
|GujaratAsmita Home Page||Visit Here|
Gujarat Post Wise Details :
- Cambay : 96
- Vadodara : 157
- Ankleshwar : 438
- Ahmedabad : 387
- Mehsana : 356
Total : 1434
- Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce (B.Com).
- Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A
- ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice.
- (Chemical Plant) B.Sc. with PCM or PCB or ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) Trade.
- Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering.
All Other Trade
- ITI in relevant Trade.
- 18 To 24 Years.
- There Is No Application Fees.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What Is The Last Date For Applying ONGC Recruitment 2022?
- Online Application Start From : 27.04.2022
- Online Application Last Date : 15.05.2022
What Is The Selection Process For ONGC Recruitment 2022?
- Selection will be based on marks obtained in the minimum prescribed qualification and Merit.