Indian Railway Bharti 2023: Applications are invited for recruitment to various posts in Indian Railways. As per the notification issued by Railways, 548 posts will be filled in South East Central Railway. Eligible candidates are advised to refer the official advertisement and apply for Autost. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply below.
- South East Central Railway
Candidates will be selected for this recruitment directly on the basis of 10th class result without giving exam. A total of 548 posts will be recruited in SECR Bilaspur.
- A total of 548 posts will be recruited in SECR Bilaspur. These posts include the posts of Carpenter, COPA, Draftsman (Civil), Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Painter, Plumber, Sheet Metal Work, Steno (English), Steno (Hindi), Turner.
- Candidates must have passed 10th standard examination with minimum 50% marks.
- Besides, an ITI course pass in the relevant trade from a recognized institution is required.
- Minimum age of candidate is 15 years and upper age limit should be 24 years.
- Age calculation is based on May 1, 2023.
- Relaxation will be given to reserved category as per rules.
- The merit list will be prepared by taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation and ITI courses.
How To Apply Online?
- Candidates should visit the official website – rrcrecruit.co.in.
- Click on the Apprentice Recruitment link on the home page
- After this go to Latest Recruitment Southern Railway/ Eastern Railway option.
- Then register by filling the details asked for registration.
- Now fill the application form.
- last date : 03/06/2023
Official Notification : Click Here
Online Apply : Click Here