Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 3500 Posts : “Indian Airforce Agnipath” invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 3500 vacancies of Airforce Agniveer Post through “Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 24 June 2022 to 05 July 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode. Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Indian Airforce. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Total Number of the Posts :-
- 3500 Posts
Name of the Posts :-
- Indian Air Force Agniveer
Eligibility criteria for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Education qualification :
A. Essential Qualification
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
B. Other Than Science Subjects
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE
member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks
in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Application Fees :-
- Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Salary :-
- AGNIVEER VAYU enrolled under this Scheme will be paid an AGNIVEER package of Rs 30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment . In addition, Risk and Hardship allowances (as applicable in IAF), Dress and Travel allowances will be paid.
Medical – Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Mandatory Medical Standards. General Medical Standards for AGNIVEER VAYU are as follows:-
- (a) Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- (b) Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- (c) Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- (d) Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- (e) Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- (f) Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- (g) General Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Age Limit :-
- Minimum Age Required : 17.5 Year
- Maximum Age Limit : 23 Years
- Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Selection Process
- Online Written Examinatio
- Documentation Verification
- Physical Fitness Test – PFT
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for IAF Agneepath Recruitment 2022 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through given below official website.
Last date to Apply online for India Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 :
- Air Force Agnipath Recruitment Process Start : 24 June 2022
- Registration Last Date : 05 July 2022 upto 5:00 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date : 05 July 2022
- Online Exam Date : 24 July 2022