India Post Is Inviting Applications From Eligible And Interested People For The Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post. A Total Of 40889 Vacancies Are Announced By India Post For The Year 2023 Across India. These Vacancies Shall Be Filled For The Post Of Branch Postmaster(Bpm)/assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak).
The Applications Are Invited Through Online Mode On The India Post Official Website I.e. www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in From 27 January 2023. India Post GDS Registration Will Be Closed On 16 February 2023. However, The Candidates Can Do Corrections In The Application From 17 To 19 February 2023.
Candidates Who Want To Join As GDS Should Be 10th Class Passed And The Age Should Be Between 18 Years And 40 Years. India Post Will Select The Candidates On The Basis Of Performance In 10th. Selected Candidates Will Get A Salary Between Rs .12,000/- And Rs. -24,470/-
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Postal Department|
|Post Name||GDS/ BPM/ ABPM|
|Advt No.||India Post GDS Vacancy 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||February 16, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||India Post Recruitment 2023|
- Applicants Must Pay A Fee Of Rs 100/- For All Positions Advertised In The Selected Division.
- All-female Candidates, Sc/st Candidates, Pwd Candidates, And Transwoman Candidates Are Exempted From Paying Application Fees.
India Post GDS Age Limit
- Candidates’ Age Limit Should Be Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation As Per Government Rule Regulation.
India Post GDS Salary
- BPM – Rs.12,000/- To 29,380/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs.10,000/- To 24,470/-
India Post GDS Educational Qualification
Class 10 High School Exam Passed In Any Recognized Board In India With Mathematics And English As A Subject. Know The Local Language Of Applied State.
India Post GDS Selection Process
- Shortlisting Of Candidates On The Basis Of 10th Class Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Start Date for Apply Online: 27/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16/02/2023
- Application Form Correction : 17-19 Feb 2023
India Post GDS Documents
- Name (In Capital Letter As Per X Class Certificate Marks Memo Including Spaces)
- Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Date Of Birth
- PWD – Type Of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage Of Disability
- State In Which Xth Class Passed
- Language Studied In Xth Class
- Year Of Passing Xth Class
- Scanned Passport Photograph
- Scanned Signature
How To Apply India Post GDS Recruitment
- Visit The Official Website. @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Keep Ready All Documents That We Discussed Above.
- Fill Out The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Pay Application Fee (If Required) .
- Fill More Details
Download Notification : Click Here
State Wise Vacancy : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here