Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Conservator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
ICFRE Notification 2022
Details of Vacancies:
- Deputy Conservator of Forest
- Conservator of Forest
- The candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Refer To Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education P.O New Forest, Dehradun – 248006.”
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 12.04.2022 To 30.05.2022
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here