How To Pay Online Electricity Bill In Gujarat : Gujarat online light bill payment, torrent power How to Pay Electricity Bill Online In Gujarat (Easy Way to Pay Electricity Bill ) how i pay my electric bill online?
How To Pay Online Electricity Bill In Gujarat
Looking for easy ways to make PGVCL online bill payment? Want to know how to make online bill payment for PGVCL without logging in using the quick pay method? Searching for the PGVCL login page? Or, are you trying to find out how to do PGVCL bill check online?
Consumers can now make their PGVCL bill payment online through the official consumer portal of the Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (GUVNL). The portal also has options for PGVCL bill check and PGVCL bill view. Additionally, consumers can download their bills and check their PGVCL bill payment status through the portal.
Have you got questions related to PGVCL bill payment? From paying the bill to viewing the bill details to downloading the PGVCL bill payment receipt, this post has step-by-step guides on all your questions.
How To Make Online Payment For Electricity Bill?
Whether you are a registered consumer or not, you can make online bill payment for PGVCL through the consumer portal of GUVNL, the state electricity board in Gujarat. Here’s a quick overview (for detailed, step-by-step guides, check the FAQ section:
- Registered consumers – If you are a registered consumer, you can make online payment for PGVCL by clicking here and logging into your account.
- Quick Pay (non-registered consumers) – If you are a non-registered user, you can pay your electricity bill using the quick pay option or Billdesk.
Third-party apps like PhonePe, Paytm, Google Pay, FreeCharge, etc. are another hassle-free way to pay your electricity bill in Gujarat.
Gujarat Online Electricity Bill Check & Payment
Gujarat Electricity Payment Online | Gujarat Electricity Bill Status | Gujarat Electricity Bill | Check Gujarat Electricity Tariff Online | MGVCL Bill Payment | UGVCL Bill Payment | DGVCL Bill Payment | PGVCL Bill Payment
The Central Government in India is gradually making all the processes online. Under the Digital India campaign, all the state governments in the country are implementing their processes and projects online. In this direction, the application process for all the services provided by the Electricity Department has been done online by the Government of Gujarat.
All the tasks like payment of electricity bill, verification of electricity bill and application for new electricity connection are done online by the Electricity Distribution Department under the Government of Gujarat. Through our today’s article, we provide you with the complete process for checking and paying electricity bills online in the power sector under the State of Gujarat.
Gujarat Electricity Supply Company
There are currently 4 power distribution companies operating in the state of Gujarat. Below are the names of all these power generation companies.
- Central Gujarat Wiz Company Limited (MGVCL)
- Uttar Gujarat Wiz Company Limited (UGVCL)
- Dakshin Gujarat Wiz Company Limited (DGVCL)
- Passim Gujarat Wiz Company Limited (PGVCL)
If your home has an electrical connection to one of the above companies, check your bill payment and billing details online. All payment options mentioned in the section above are available online.
Gujarat Electricity Bill Requirements
Night-time citizens who want to pay their electricity bills online or want to know the amount to be paid should have the following information.
- You must have a computer or smartphone.
- You must have an active internet program provided by the telecommunications company.
- Detected You must have UPI, credit card, debit card or internet banking information to make payments online.
- To pay, you must have a consumer number.
- You can use many mobile apps like Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm, Bharat Pay to pay online.
UGVL Online Bill Payment : Click Here
MGVCL Online Bill Payment : Click Here
PGVCL Online Bill Payment : Click Here
DGVCL Online Bill Payment : Click Here
Torent Online Bill Payment : Click Here