Gujarat Infrastructure Development Board – GIDB published an official notification for Recruitment of Town Planning Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
Gujarat Infrastructure Development Board Recruitment 2022
GIDB Total Posts :-
- 08 Posts
GIDB Posts Name :-
- Town Planning Officer Posts
GIDB Educational qualification :-
- The candidate shall have Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or in Civil Engineering from a recognized university and should have Master’s Degree in Planning recognized by ITPI or any other equivalent qualification of a recognized University. Or
- The candidate shall have Bachelor’s Degree in Planning and Master’s Degree in Planning recognized by ITPI.
- The Candidate shall possess basic knowledge of the computer application and should be conversant with Auto Cad.
- The Candidate shall be having at least 7 years of Post qualification experience of Town Planning and Urban Development sector on a responsible post.
GIDB Age Limit :-
- Not more than 45 Years.
GIDB Salary :-
- Rs. 75,000/-
- GIDB Selection Process :-
- Final Selection will be based on academic qualification
GIDB Apply Procedure :-
- Duly Filled Application form along with relevant Documents to be submitted at the following address by Registered Post or Speed Post only.
- Address : GIDB, Block 18, 8th Floor, Udyog Bhavan, Sector – 11, Gandhinagar – 382017.
GIDB Important Dates :-
- Last Date: 10/03/2022