On behalf of the Gujarat State, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, the Nodal Agency, announces the holding of the 16th Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) on 26-11-2023 (SUNDAY) for determining the Eligibility of Gujarat state’s candidates for Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Gujarat State in 23 subjects at 11 Centres spread across Gujarat state. Check below for more details.
Educational Qualification, Eligibility, Age Limit & Other Details
This exam is only open to applicants who have obtained their Master’s degree. The subject chosen for the Master’s Program must be approved by the UGC. If the candidate’s selected subject is not in the UGC’s GSET list, he or she must take the UGC NET / UGC – CSIR NET test, which is held twice a year. The Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi, must approve candidates with any of the following degrees.
- Rs. 900/- + Bank Charges – General / Gen – EWS / SEBC (Non-creamy layer) Candidates
- Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges – SC / ST / Transgender Candidates.
- Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges – PWD (PH/VH) Candidates.
- Vallabh Vidyanagar
How To Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website- www.gujaratset.in
- Starting of Online Registration: 21-08-2023
- Starting of Fee Collection: 21-08-2023
- Last day for Online Application (Step 2): 16-09-2023
- Last day for Fee Collection: 16-09-2023
- Gujarat SET Examination Date: 26-11-2023
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here