Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Recruitment for Various Posts 2023
- Contract-General Manager (HR)
- Additional General Manager (Architect)
- Additional General Manager (Civil)
- Manager (MMI)
- Manager (Civil – Safety)
- Manager (Admin)
- Manager (MMI)
- Assistant Manager (Civil/ Alignment)
- Sr. Executive (Finance & Accounts)
- Senior Executive (Admin)
- Engineer – Sr. Grade (Civil)/ Engineer – Jr. Grade (Civil)
- Executive (HR)
- Executive (Admin)
- Candidate must be B.E/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidate must be B. Arch. graduate from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
- Candidate must be a Bachelor’s in planning or Master’s in Planning from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute.
- Candidate must be a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or a Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Candidate must be a full-time Graduate with PGDM/MBA degree from Govt. a recognized Institute/University.
- Candidate must have a 2 years full-time MBA (HR)/Masters in Human Resource Management/Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in HR degree from Govt. a recognized Institute/University
How to Apply
- Applicants should fill up the required information online only on our Company website through the
link under http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers/ “APPLY ONLINE” along with necessary
attachments in a merged single PDF file containing CV, pay slips & testimonials etc.
- The following documents should be attached by the applicants in support of their Age, Qualification & Experience.
a. Detailed curriculum vitae
b. Proof of age: Matriculation/Birth Certificate/Aadhar card
c. Educational Qualification: All year/semester mark sheets & degree/diploma certificates
d. Experience: Experience/service certificate of past employments with details of the date of joining, date of reliving, and the department worked mentioned clearly.
- Details of current organization: appointment letter, proof of date of joining & latest payslip, Form -16 of last three years, etc.
- All certificates should be attached in chronological order.
- Candidates from private organizations should submit copies of their latest CTC breakup along
with the other documents at the time of online application. Without CTC break up, the application will not be considered for the position applied.
- The scan copy of the supporting documents should be attached along with the online application form,
failing which the application will be treated as incomplete. Non‐submission of documents along with
the Resume will lead to rejection of candidature at any stage during the process of recruitment.
- Application forwarded through any other means including fax, hardcopy or e-mail will not be
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-04-2023
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18-04-2023
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online & More Details : Click Here