Are you on the lookout for a promising career in the field of electronics and information technology? Look no further! In this article, we will delve into the ECIL Recruitment 2023, an incredible opportunity that could be your gateway to a rewarding career. Join us as we explore the various aspects of this recruitment drive, including eligibility criteria, application process, and why ECIL stands out as a preferred employer.
ECIL Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation Of India Limited|
|Means of Application||Online|
|Date of Notification||21 September 2023|
|Apply Start Date||25 September 2023|
|Last Date Apply||10 October 2023|
|Official Website Link||https://www.ecil.co.in/|
- As mentioned in the notification, Electronics Corporation of India has invited applications for various Apprentice posts.
- Electronics Corporation of India Recruitment Total Vacancy is 484. You can see the information about the vacancy according to the post in the advertisement.
- In this recruitment of Electronics Corporation of India, the candidate will be selected without examination i.e. on the basis of merit.
- The minimum age limit to apply in this ECIL recruitment is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 25 years. The reserved category candidates and women can get relaxation in this age limit.
- As this is an apprentice recruitment of a government company, the candidate will be paid a monthly salary of Rs 7,700 on some posts and Rs 8050 on some posts as per the Apprentice Act.
How To Apply?
- First of all download the advertisement using the link given below and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Offline application has to be done.
- Address to send application is Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Corporate Learning and Development Center (CLDC), Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road, ECIL, Hyderabad – 500 062.
For Job Advertisement : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here