E Shram card Online Apply. So most people have to know that the Government of India has presented the E Shram Portal on Register.eShram.gov.in. Its make to Shramik Cards and workers in India. Now you can also be registered for E Shram Card 2022 on Register the official website or get the Sharamik Card. Towards this article, we have shared the important details regarding the E Shram Card. So we have mentioned What is E Shram card? Benefit and Eligibility Criteria of Card, or some application process. Kindly read this article to the end.
• Scheme Name: E Shram Card also known as Shramik Card
• Scheme launched by: PM- Shri Narendra Modi Ji
• Launched Year: 04-01-2021
• Issued By: Indian Government
• This scheme For: To Provide –Pension Insurance to Workers
• Profitable Sectors: Agriculture, Poultry, Fishing, Industry, Construction all other sectors
• Benefit of E Shram Card: Pension for all senior citizen of India
• Yojna Amount: Per Month – Rs.1000, Rs.3000
• Apply through: Online on the E Shram Portal or CSC centre
• E Shram Portal: register.eshram.gov.in
E Shram Card Online Apply:
If you want E Shram Card Online Apply then go with the eshram.gov.in if you wish to learn more about the E Shram card, such as the schemes benefits significant points, the step-by-step method for E Shram card registration, and other vital information. The Ministry of Labour and Employment has launched many programs for the needy to provide financial assistance to the underprivileged. As a result, the central government launched the E-Shram platform for individuals working in the unorganized sector. Through which Indian laborers will be employed based on their abilities.
If you want to apply for E Shram Card Online, go to the official website eshram.gov.in and fill out the Indian labour e-Shram Card Register Form 2022. You may get complete information about E Shram Card Online Apply in that article. Aside from that, you may learn about the benefits of the E Shram Card. If you successfully obtain your E-Shram card, you will be eligible for a monthly pension of 3000 rupees. This page contains all of the necessary information about E Shram Card Online Apply.
E Shram Card Registration:
The launch of the E-Shram card in the country is one of the most significant government efforts to provide social and financial security to the country’s employees. Construction employees, street sellers, migratory workers, and low-income laborers will benefit from the E Shram Card Registration.
You must first apply for the social security plan to benefit from the E Shram Card Online Apply. The nicest thing about the Shram card is that you may easily register for this program independently.
E Shram Card Benefits:
Apart from what you already know, E Shram Card Online Apply has a lot of advantages. First, see the list of benefits in the points below, and then use all of the benefits after receiving an E Shramik Card.
• The first benefit is that when you reach the age of 60, you will receive a pension of Rs.3000/- (minimum).
• Second, you will be completely covered for any misfortunes that occur up to 60.
• You can get Rs.50, 000/- insurance in case of an accident.
• If the recipient dies due to a mishap, all benefits will be passed to the Wife.
• It would help if you made a monthly contribution using your E Shram Card, and the Government of India will credit the equivalent amount to your account.
• With an E Shram Card or a Shramik Card, you are qualified to enrol in any government programmes designed to benefit employees.
E Shram Card Eligibility Criteria:
• First, you must be a permanent Citizen of India and work in India.
• All the beneficiaries should be between the age of 16-59 years.
• You need to contribute a minimum of Rs 50 – 100and the same amount will be credited by GOL.
• And you need to have a Valid Mobile Number linked to your Aadhar Card.
• Most important make sure you have self bank Account.
E Shram Card – How to Online Apply:
• First, Navigate the official website of the E Shram portal by Click here.
• Now you will land on the homepage.
• On this page, Just enter your Aadhar Linked Number on E Shram portal.
• Now you need to enter your further details as asked on the portal step by.
• When completely enter the all details and upload the documents like Aadhar Card and Bank Account Details.
• Finally, Just click on the Submit button and waif for processing of generate E Shram Card.
• Download the soft copy for this Card.
Official Website: Click Here