CRIS Recruitment 2022 for 150 Assistant Software Engineers (ASE) & Assistant Data Analysts (ADA), Apply Online Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) has activated the online application link for the post of Assistant Software Engineers (ASE) and Assistant Data Analysts (ADA). Candidates can apply online under the heading ‘Careers’ on the official website at cris.org.in. The candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE 2022 for Computer Science and Information Technology and Statistics Papers.
CRIS Recruitment 2022 for 150 Assistant Software Engineers (ASE) & Assistant Data Analysts (ADA), Apply Online
CRIS Total Posts :-
CRIS Posts Name :-
- Assistant Software Engineer : 144
- Assistant Data Analyst : 06 Posts
CRIS Education Qualification :-
- Assistant Software Engineer – B.E/B.Tech in CSE/CS/CT/IT/CSIT or Computer Application or MCA or B.Sc in CS with 60% marks.
- Assistant Data Analyst – B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in any discipline/M.Sc in Mathematics/Statistics/Operations Research/ MA in Economics or MCA or B.Sc with a minimum of 60% marks.
CRIS Age Limit :-
- 22 to 27 Years
CRIS Application Fees :-
- Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) + GST (18%) + Bank charges (as applicable) for Unreserved/OBC-NCL/EWS candidates. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWBD and women candidates.
CRIS Job Location :-
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
CRIS Apply Process :-
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
CRIS Important Dates :-
- Starting Date of Inline Registration – 25 April 2022
- Last Date of Online Registration – 24 May 2022