In an ever-evolving job market, opportunities in the field of education are always in demand. For those seeking a fulfilling career in the educational sector, the Commissionerate of Higher Education, Gujarat (CHEGUJ) has opened its doors for the year 2023. In this article, we will explore the CHEGUJ Recruitment 2023, providing you with all the essential information you need to embark on a rewarding journey in education.
CHEGUJ Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Commissionerate of Higher Education – Gujarat (CHEGUJ)|
|Posts Name||Adhyapak Sahayak|
|Last Date To Apply||02/10/2023|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
- As mentioned in the notification Adhyapak Sahayak is being recruited for the post.
No. Of Post
- According to the information given in the advertisement, there are 531 vacancies for Adhyapak Sahayak in this recruitment of CHEGUJ.
- Please read Official Notification to check educational qualification
- The application fee is Rs.500/- (Rs. Five hundred rupees only) for the candidate belonging to Open, EWS, and Socially and Economically Backward class, whereas candidates from disabled, Schedule Caste, and Schedule Tribe categories have to pay Rs. 200/- (Rs. Two hundred rupees only). The fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- An application form is required to be filled in and completed by clicking ‘Save’ and ‘Next’ on every page. For payment of fees, visit the payment Menu, pay it online, and get a printout of it. It must be noted that once, the online fees are paid, the candidate cannot edit the online application form.
Accordingly, the appointment will be on probation with a fixed salary of Rs. 40,176/- (Rs. forty thousand one hundred seventy-six) for the first five years or as per the resolution of the Government issued from time to time.
How To Apply
- First Of All, You Need To Read Full Notification Carefully Before You Apply Online.
- Than Confirm That You Are Eligible For The Recruitment And Interested.
- Click On Apply Online Link Given In Below Table.
- Choose The Right Post And Fill Out All Details Needed In Application Form.
- Take A Print Out After Successful Submission For Future Use.
- But Apply On Or Before Last Date .
Office of the Commissionerate Of Higher Education (CHEGUJ), Gandhinagar is inviting online application for Centralized Recruitment Process 2023 to fill the vacancies of Teaching Assistants in Civil, Commerce, Home Science, Law and Faculty in Non-Government Aided Colleges.
Office of the Commissionerate Of Higher Education (CHEGUJ), Gandhinagar (G.R.) for the Centralized Recruitment Process of State Non-Government Aided Colleges based on the consent given by the Colleges based on the workload and number of students in the Non-Government Aided Colleges. 25/08/2005, dl. 14/09/2011. dl. 16/08/2017, dl. 27/07/2017, dl. 18/05/ 2018 and dt. 23/12/2019 and as per the resolutions passed from time to time, the posts are to be filled from “Teacher Assistant”.
According to which candidates with prescribed educational qualification for a total of 531 vacancies in different subjects of Civil Engineering, Commerce, Home Science, Law, Rural Studies (BRS), Physical Education (BPEd), Journalism and Education stream etc. Online applications are invited from the website www.rascheguj.in 52 . Dt. 12/09/2023 from 16.00 hrs. Online applications will be accepted till 02/10/2023.
Recruitment Process UGC Regulation 2018, NCTE 2014 and subsequent amendments thereto from time to time as well as the qualification norms prescribed by the Govt.
Eligibility criteria as well as other details and conditions regarding this recruitment process are available on the website. All the candidates may regularly visit the website www.rascheguj.in for updated information on the next steps regarding the centralized recruitment process.
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 12/09/2023
- Closing Date for Apply Online : 02/10/2023
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here