Chandra Grahan 2022 : Chandra Grahan 2022 | Chandra Grahan 2022 Lunar Eclipse On 8 November Know Chandra Grahan Kab Hai Full Details | Chnadra Grahan Tommorrow | Latest Updates Chandra Grahan.
Tomorrow, On 08-nov-2022 , The Last Lunar Eclipse Of The Year Will Take Place. This Will Be A Total Lunar Eclipse, Which Can Be Seen In The Country And The World. This Lunar Eclipse Will Be Partially Visible In India, But In Some Eastern Parts Of The Country, A Total Lunar Eclipse Will Be Visible At The Time Of Moonrise. On November 08, The Sutak Period Of The Eclipse Will Start From The Morning Itself. Due To The Eclipse In India, Its Sutak Period Will Be Valid.
Chandra Grahan 2022
Last Lunar Eclipse Of The Year On November 8
On November 8, The Entire Day Will Be The Sutak Of The Lunar Eclipse
Some Special Things Have To Be Taken Care Of For Auspicious Work
Auspicious Work And All Kinds Of Religious Rituals Are Prohibited In Sutak. During This Time The Doors Of All The Temples Are Closed. Only After The Eclipse Ends, The Sutak Ends, Then The Whole House Is Worshiped In The Temples By Sprinkling Gangajal And Taking A Bath. Pregnant Women Should Take Special Care During Eclipse. Let Us Know All The Special Things Of The Last Lunar Eclipse Of The Year.
Lunar Eclipse Highlight
|Last Lunar Eclipse Of The Year||Information|
|Lunar Eclipse Starts At||02:39 PM|
|Lunar Eclipse In India From||4:23 to 6:19|
|Sutakkal Starts At||09:21 AM|
|Sutakkal Ends At||06:19 PM|
|Total Lunar Eclipse In The Country||Kolkata, Kohima, Patna, Puri, Ranchi and Itanagar|
|Partial Lunar Eclipse In The Country||Partial lunar eclipse in the rest of India|
|Lunar Lunar Eclipse Abroad||North-Eastern Europe, Asia, Australia, Pacific Ocean and America|
What To Do During Lunar Eclipse
- Before the eclipse starts, that is, when the Sutak period is in effect, already broken basil leaves should be kept in the food items.
- During the eclipse, you should remember the names of your favored deities.
- Mantras should be chanted during the eclipse to reduce its effect.
- Gangajal should be sprinkled all over the house after the eclipse is over.
Do Not Forget To Do This Work During Lunar Eclipse
- One should never do any auspicious work or worship of gods and goddesses during an eclipse.
- One should neither cook food nor eat or drink anything during the eclipse.
- Pregnant women should not watch the eclipse or go out of the house during the eclipse.
- One should not touch other trees and plants including Tulsi during the eclipse.