Are you looking for a career guidance issue? After completing the 10th and 12th standard, every parent is thinking about which course to choose for their child. In this post, what do we do after class 10? And what after class 12? Get that career guidance.
What after class 10?
- Talking about the main routes after passing class 10:
- Study in class 11 and class 12
- Studying in Engineering in Diploma as well as in other Diploma Courses
- Study in different courses of ITI
- Study in various Certificate Courses in Technical Education
- Studying Courses in Fine Art Dipl
- Studying in a university course in agriculture
- Study in some professional course or
- Leaving further studies and joining business or employment
Career Guidance Gujarat 2023
- Diploma in Engineering
- Degree Engineering
- Fine Art Diploma
- Art Teacher Diploma
- Railway Ticket Collector Course
- Bank Clerical Exam
- Diploma in Dance/Music
- Certified Building Supervisor
- Diploma in Pharm
- Diploma in Farm Management
- Vivid Diploma Course
- Data Entry Operator
The best answer to what to do after class 10 in one line is to take admission in class 11. There are two main streams for further study after class 10: (1) General stream (2) Science stream.
Class 12 Commerce:
12th Arts and 12th Science board exam takers are double the number of Class 12th Commerce students. This year around two and a half lakh students will take admission in Class 11 Commerce. After passing Class 12 with Commerce subjects for further studies (1) B. Community. (2) B.B.A. (3) B.C.A. (4) B. SC IT (5) Five consecutive years Integrated MBA and http://M.Sc. (TT) http://M.Com. Many courses like L.L.B etc are run in Gujarat.
Class 12 Arts:
There are many courses that have a bright future for a class 12 passer with Arts subjects. BA with any subject like English, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Gujarati, History, Geography. can be studied. Career Guidance Gujarat has several bachelor degree courses in the field of computer and information technology. In which 12 arts get admission. B.B. a. Some universities also admit students of 12 aters in the course of Continuous BABEd (Language) curriculum has been started.
Class 12 Science:
Many people want to take admission in 11th science if they have got 70% or more marks in 10th standard. Even if you have fifty percent marks in 10th standard, you can get admission in 11th science. After class 10, the number of people taking admission in the science stream decreases every year. Many people are worried about getting good marks in class 12 science or not.
There are three options in the science stream.
- Group A: Physics, Chemistry – Maths. (Biology is not a subject)
- Group B: Physics, Chemistry – Biology – (Maths is not a subject)
- Group C: Physics, Chemistry – Maths. (Called group AB.)
Following are the main courses after Class 12 Science.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Merchant Navy (B.Sc. Nautical Science)
- Pilot (Indian flying schools run 2-3 years CPL course)
- Railway Apprentice Examination (4 years training after selection)
Following are the main courses after 12th Commerce.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- B.Com (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Legislative Law (B.Com LLB)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)
Following are the main courses after 12th Arts.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA LLB)
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Diploma Course after 12th Science.
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- Diploma in Radiological Technology
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
Career Guidance PDF : Click Here