C-DAC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Project Associate, Project Engineer, Project Manager and Other Posts : Place for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC, Delhi) has given a work for the enlistment of Project Associate, Project Engineer, Project Manager and Other Vacancy On Contract Basis. Those Candidates who are keen on the opportunity subtleties and finished all qualification measures can peruse the Notification and Apply Online.
Total Posts :-
- 650 Posts
Name of the Posts :-
- Project Associate : 50
- Project Engineer : 400
- Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner : 50
- Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead : 150
Eligibility Criteria for C-DAC Recruitment 2022
Education Qualification :
1. BE/B-Tech. or equivalent degree
2. Post Graduate degree in Science/ Computer Application or in relevant domain(s)
3. ME/M.Tech or equivalent degree
4. Ph.D. in relevant discipline
Job Location :-
- Candidate possessing relevant post qualification experience, if sought for, only needs to apply.
- Academy/Teaching/Research work, experience in non-profit organization, internship/project work placements are part of academic curriculum and will not be considered as experience, unless specified.
- Candidate should possess experience certificates/documents issued by the previous and present employer clearly indicating period of employment, salary drawn and post held.
- The decision of C-DAC with respect to experience will be final. Work experience indicated without supporting documents will not be considered and is liable to be rejected/cancelled without any prior intimation.
- The pay bracket provided against each position is for the starting pay for the min. experience required for the said post. Candidates with higher experience commensurate with the experience bracket given will be offered additional increments as per C-DAC Policy.
Age Limit and Age Relaxation :-
- Upper Age limit will be as specified against each post
- Applicants belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) / Physically Challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the ‘Government of India’ norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations as applicable.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be Last Date of submission of application.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation need to submit a copy of caste certificate when called for document verification.
- SSLC/SSC/ISC mark sheet/ certificate and any other valid document will be considered as proof of date of birth.
- The Economically Weaker Section’s Certificate should be strictly in the format prescribed by DoPT. The format is available on the website www.persmin.nic.in
- The application of the candidates not meeting the prescribed age criteria will be reject/cancelled without any prior intimation.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category (Non creamy layer) should produce the certificate issued in prescribed format.
Application Fees :-
- No application fee is charged by C-DAC for applying to this advertisement.
Selection Process :-
- Candidate should meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement.
- The qualification and experience prescribed, are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and / or selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters declared in the on-line application and only screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase/alter the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
- Mere application and fulfilment of the mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for written/skill test/ interview. C-DAC may restrict the number of candidates to be called to participate in interview/selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
- The selection process shall be carried out by the respective C-DAC Centre based on its requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
- All information submitted in the application will be verified with the original documents at the time of document verification or at any stage of the recruitment process. If any documents/information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or Non-conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment and selection process without any prior intimation.
- The candidature is also liable for rejection at any stage if C-DAC comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized/false misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of C-DAC.
How to Apply for C-DAC Recruitment 2022 ?
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read General Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- While applying online Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Candidate should upload their resume in PDF format (Not more than 500 KB)
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled online forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Any dispute with regard to selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Pune, Maharashtra only.
Last Date to Apply for C-DAC Recruitment 2022 :-
- Starting Date For Apply Online : 01-07-2022
- Last Date For Apply Online : 20-07-2022
Important Links :-
- Download Notification PDF Now
- Apply Online : Click Here