Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment 2022 Notification OUT for Various Posts, Apply Online before 09 May Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), the statutory body under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution (Department of Consumer Affairs), Govt. of India and responsible for activities in the field of Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking of Gold/Silver Jewellery, Laboratory Testing, etc. in the country, INVITES on-line applications from the ELIGIBLE individuals for filling up of vacancies by DIRECT RECRUITMENT/DEPUTATION in the following posts at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi and BIS Offices located in the country.
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment 2022
BIS Total Posts :-
BIS Posts Name :
- Director (Legal): 1 post
- Assistant Director (Hindi): 1 post
- Assistant Director (Admin and Finance): 1 post
- Assistant Director (Marketing): 1 post
- Horticulture Supervisor: 1 post
- Assistant (Computer-Aided Design): 2 posts
- Stenographer: 22 posts
- Senior Technician: 25 posts
- Personal Assistant: 28 posts
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 47 posts
- Assistant Section Officer: 47 posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 61 posts
- Senior Secretariat Assistant: 100 posts
BIS Educational Qualification :-
- Post wise various degree.
- Please read official notification for more qualification details.
BIS Age Limit :-
- Not more than 56 Years
BIS Selection Process :-
- Assistant Director : Online Exam and Interview
- Personal Assistant : Online Exam; and Skill Test
- ASO, Steno, SSA : Online Exam; and Skill Test
- Assistant, Horticulture Supervisor, Technical Assistant, Senior Technician : On-line Exam ; and Practical Skill Test.
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2022 ?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
BIS Salary :-
- Rs. 19,900 to 2,09,200/-
BIS Important Dates :-
- Starting date of online application – 19 April 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 09 May 2022
BIS Important Links :-
- Download Short Notification PDF
- Download Detailed Notification PDF
- Online Application Link : Click Here