Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 : Bank Of Maharashtra has Recently Invites Application For the 314 Apprentice Post, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before Last Date, for More Detail about Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 given below article.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) is looking to recruit eligible persons for the post of Apprentice across the country. A total of 314 vacancies shall be filled in Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh, Chattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh (MP), Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, TN, UP and WB under Apprentice ACT 1961.
Graduates can register themselves for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 from 13 December to 23 December 2022 on its official website i.e. bankofmaharashtra.in. Candidates can check the important dates, vacancy details, how to apply, eligibility criteria and other details in the article below.
|Organization||Bank Of Maharashtra|
|Online Application Start From||13.12.2022|
|Online Application Last Date||23.12.2022|
Education Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from the recognized University / institute approved by govt. of india or its regulatory bodies.
- The Apprentice should be proficient in local language (reading, Writing, Speaking & Understanding) Of State / UT. The Apprentice should produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet / certificate evidencing one of the languages as local language.
Age Limit :
- Minimum 20 and Maximum 28 years.
- For Age Relaxation Read Official Advertisement.
- The Apprentice are eligible for stipend of Rs.9,000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The Apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances benefits.
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 100/-
- PWD – No Fee
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website of Bank of Maharashtra – bankofmaharashtra.in
- Click on ‘Careers’ then on ‘Current Openings’
- Now, click on ‘Online Application for Engagement of Apprentices, under Apprentices Act 1961 – Project 2022-23’
- Now, click on option ‘Apply Online’
- To register application, choose the tab ‘Click Here for New Registration’ and enter your details
- Carefully fill and verify the details
- Validate your details and save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Proceed’ button
- Fill other details of the application form
- Veify the details and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’
- Take the print out of the application
Official Notification : Download Here
Apply Online : Apply Here