Anubandham Gujarat : A New Umbrella for Bridging Aspirant’s Needs through Direct Hiring between job Applicants & eMployers. “Anubandham” is an initiative from the Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Government of Gujarat. The App is primarily focused to connect the opportunities with the aspirations of the youth of the State.
|Post Name||Anubandham Gujarat|
|Post Type||Job Portal|
|Official Web Sitefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Application Type||Online – Offline|
Anubandhan Rojgar Portal
Anubandham facilitates Job Seekers and Job Providers through auto-matching in a highly transparent and user-friendly manner. This app is also supported by the Anubandham initiative of the department. Mobile App “Anubandham” facilitates users to find and apply for a suitable job posted by the recruiters and job providers. Alerts and Notifications make them informed about their scheduled interviews and recent happening on the portal. The easy job posting, resume parser, Job Application tracking, schedule management, and advance search based on the sectors and functional areas are key features of the App.
anubandham.gujarat.gov.in is a Official web site for Anubandhan Rojgar Portal of Anubandham Gujarat Portal. Directorate of Employment & Training, Government of Gujarat has been in the forefront of implementing various skill-building programs with the aim of helping people get jobs. At present 48 employment exchanges are functioning under this Directorate to assist people registered with employment exchanges.
Anubandhan Gujarat Portal
Directorate of Employment & Training, DET is working under the Department of Labour and Employment, Government of Gujarat. It was formed in Gujarat State in 1971 by amalgamation of the Employment Wing, functioning under the Labour Directorate, and the Vocational Training Scheme under the Directorate of Technical Education.cd Two statutes have been enacted by the Govt. of India to help in achieving the objectives of higher employment in organised sector through training.
How to Edit Candidate Profile on Anubandhan Gujarat ?
- When you’re ready to make changes to your profile, select the option “edit.” The profile will open up right in front of you.
- Now, you will need to fill in some information out of which some will be auto-filled including, your first name, last name, middle name, phone number, email address, Unique ID type and Unique ID number. You will need to add the following slots manually: your photograph, gender, date of birth, cast, employment status and language skills.
- The address is already present in the address bar of the application form; you will have to fill in the city, pin code, town/village, state and district.
- The specifics of your educational qualifications are the next crucial stage. All educational data, including training or any diplomas, must be included in this form. The most recent academic achievement, Subject-matter expertise, diploma or other credentials, board /university, grade/marks, Passing year, the title of the course and name of the achievement.
- Select the “Next” option. It’s now your time to complete the applicant’s employment status. If they are currently employed, it should also be noted here, along with specifics.
- On this page, you must describe your current job, the industry in which you work, the application area, the employer’s name, the job classification, the company or organization’s name. You also need to include the date of enrollment, your current job role and workplace location, your current salary, and your motivation for quitting your job.
- The next step will be measuring the physical aspects of the candidate, including their height, weight, disability, if yes, then provide a certificate, quantity of the certificate and the authority by which they got approved.
- You’ve reached the last phase of the registration process, which covers your preferred work location, job kind, and projected pay.
Anubandham Gujarat : Registration
Anubandham Gujarat : Login
Anubandham Gujarat : Mobile APP View
Anubandham Gujarat : Official Website Visit