AAI Recruitment 2022 : Airports Authority Of India, AAI has Recently Invites Application For the 400 Junior Executive Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Apply Online Before 14.07.2022.
AAI Recruitment 2022
who are looking for Junior Executive jobs in Airports Authority Of India. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Airports Authority Of India, AAI|
|Post||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)|
|Online Application Start From||15.06.2022|
|Online Application Last Date||14.07.2022|
|GujaratAsmita Home||Visit Here|
- Full Time Regular Bachelors‘ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR
- Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard)
- Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 14.07.2022.
- For Age Relaxation Read Official Advertisement.
- Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E1)
- In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
- For Gen / OBC : Rs.1000/-
- For SC / ST / EWS / PWD / Women : Rs.170/-
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply AAI Recruitment 2022?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What Is The Last Date For Applying AAI Recruitment 2022?
Last Date : 14.07.2022
What Is The Selection Process For AAI Recruitment 2022?
Selection will be based on Online Test & Interview.