State Bank of India has published an Advertisement for the Probationary Officer (PO) (SBI Probationary Officer 2023). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this Probationary Officer (PO). You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below for SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment.
SBI Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Posts Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Last Date to Apply||27-09-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Probationary Officer (PO)
Category Wise Vacancy Distribution:
- General – 810 Posts
- EWS – 200 Posts
- OBC – 540 Posts
- SC – 300 Posts
- ST – 150 Posts
Total No. Of Posts:
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- As on 01 April 2023Minimum – 21 YearsMaximum – 30 YearsAge Relaxation: As per rules
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs. 125/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- Apply Start : 07-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply : 27-09-2023
How To Apply ?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Job Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here