PM Yasasvi Scholarship 2023: Online Registration, Eligibility & Selection Criteria- yet.nta.ac.in PM Yasasvi Scholarship 2023: PM YASASVI Entrance Test Kya Hai | PM Yashasvi Scheme Online Registration at yet.nta.ac.in | PM Yashasvi Scheme Official Website & Eligibility Details – The application process for the scholarship entrance test under PM Yashasvi Yojana 2023 has been started by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This scholarship scheme also known as PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award is run smoothly by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India. Under the PM Yashasvi Scheme, 15,000 meritorious students belonging to Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC), Non-Notified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNT/NT/SNT) category are provided scholarships by the Central Government.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Online
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Online: The NTA has started the application procedure for the scholarship entrance examination for 2023. All qualified applicants are encouraged to register for the scholarship program on the NTA’s website by August 26, 2022. The Prime Minister’s Scholarship Award Program for Young Achievers in India YASASVI is a scholarship program created by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment of the Government of India for eligible students. In this article, we will learn about the PM YASASVI Scheme 2023, including its aims, advantages, and other pertinent information.
Overview of PM Yashasvi Scheme 2023
- Scheme Name PM Yashasvi Scheme
- Launched By By Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India Year 2023
- Beneficiaries Meritorious Students from OBC, EBC, Non-Notified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNT/NT/SNT)
- Application Procedure Online Mode
- Objective To Provide Scholarships to the Meritorious Students of the Country
- Benefits Scholarships ranging from Rs 75,000 to Rs 1,25,000
- Category Central Government Schemes
- Official Website https://yet.nta.ac.in
PM Yashasvi Scolarship Application Form 2023
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will be supporting 15,000 OBC and EBC, De-Notified, Nomadic & Semi Nomadic Tribes (DNT/ SNT) to apply for the PM YASASVI Scholarship for the candidates who are studying class 9th and 11th in schools identified by the ministry. Students will be selected for the scholarship based on their merit in the YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Objective of PM Yashasvi Scheme 2023
The main objective of the PM Yashasvi Scheme launched by the Central Government is to encourage the meritorious students of poor and deprived sections to continue their studies. The smooth operation of this scholarship scheme is done by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to students belonging to Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC), Non-Notified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNT/NT/SNT) categories.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Benefits
The benefits the government provides through the scholarship scheme are as follows:
Firstly, this scholarship is transparent and tests are conducted to international standards, which determine the morals of students after they qualify for such exams.
The scheme provides a benefit for both class nine and class ten students only.
Under the scheme, class nine students will get a salary of Rs. 75,000 per year. Also, class 11 students will get 125,000 rupees per year.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The following prerequisites must be met in order for candidates to be admitted to the entrance exam:
- The applicant must have permanent residency in India.
- A candidate must fall into one of the following categories: OBC/ EBC/ DNT SAR/NT/SNT.
- Applicants for the PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 must have completed the eighth grade in order to sit for the tenth-grade examinations in the session of 2023
- The yearly income of the applicant’s parents should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- Students applying for a ninth grade must have been born between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008.
- Students applying for the eleventh grade must have been born between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008.
- All genders are welcome to apply for this program.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Documents Needed
- Documents needed for the schema are as follows:
- A candidate must possess a class 10 passing certificate or a class 8 passing certificate.
- Candidate must hold an income certificate
- Identification card of the candidate.
- Email address and cellphone number.
- The candidate must have at least one of the following credentials: Certificates for OBC/ EBC/ DNT SAR/NT/SNT, respectively.
PM Yashasvi Scheme 2023 Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply for PM Yashasvi Scheme 2023 26th August 2022 till 5 PM
- Availability of Application Correction Window 27th August 2022
- Last Date to Make Corrections 31st August 2022
- YET Admit Card 5th September 2022
- YET Exam 11th September 2022
- Answer Key It will be announced on the NTA website
- Result Declaration It will be announced on the NTA website
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Online Registration
- Visit the official website of the YASASVI scheme, which can be found on the NTA website, in order to submit your application for the program.
- PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Online Registration
- You will need to choose the register option from the menu that is located on the right side of the page.
- When you click the Register button, a new page that is titled Candidate Registration Page will appear in front of you.
- PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Online Registration
- On the candidate registration screen, you will need to enter in the candidate’s name, email ID, date of birth (D.O.B), and password before clicking the create account button.
- You will be registered with no problems at all! But Note down the system-generated Application Number.
How to Apply for PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 ?
- After the candidate has successfully enrolled, they are eligible to apply for one of the following scholarship programs:
- Candidates for Trust Think are required to log in by clicking the button labeled “login” located in the “helpful links” section of the main page.
- You will then see a new page appear in front of you, on which you will be required to enter your application number and password before clicking the submit button.
- After you have successfully signed in, go to the portal’s YASASVI test registration page to sign up for the exam.
- Send in all of the information that was requested.
- Keep the page for your own use in the future.
Contact Number PM Yasasvi Scholarship 2023
- NTA Help Desk :- 011-69227700, 011-40759000
- NTA Email Address:- [email protected]
- Website:- www.nta.ac.in, yet.nta.ac.in, socialjustice.gov.in