If you also want to do the job of Junior Clerk then you can apply by getting complete information about this recruitment Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023. This recruitment has been announced on 10 August 2023. The last date for filling the form is 24 August 2023. Read the official notification to get complete information about this recruitment.
ML Gandhi Trust Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Shri ML Gandhi Higher Education|
|Name of the post||Junior Clerk and Lab Assistant|
|Place of employment||Gujarat|
|Date of Notification||10 August 2023|
|Date of commencement of form filling||10 August 2023|
|Last date of form filling||24 August 2023|
|Official website link||http://www.mlgandhimodasa.org/|
Friends this recruitment notification was released by Shri ML Gandhi Higher Education Institute on 10 August 2023. And the starting date of filling this recruitment form is 10 August 2023 while the last date of filling the form is 24 August 2023.
As mentioned in the notification Shri ML Gandhi Higher Education is recruiting for the post of Junior Clerk and Lab Assistant.
Friends, following are the names of the colleges where recruitment is being done by Shri ML Gandhi Higher Education Institute.
|1||Shri SK Shah and Shri Krishna OM Arts College|
|2||Shri N.S.Patel Law College|
|3||Sir PT Science College|
|4||BD Shah College of Education|
Friends, Shri ML Gandhi Higher Education Trust In this recruitment advertisement no information regarding pay scale has been given but as per the information given in the advertisement this recruitment is being done as per Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University and Secondary Service Selection Board rules. And following is the information about how much salary is paid to the candidate on this post by Secondary Service Selection Board. Further let us tell you that the selected candidate in this recruitment will be paid fixed salary for 5 years after which the minimum wage will be paid.
|Name of the post||Salary Scale|
|Junior Clerk||Rs 19,950 (for first five years)|
|Lab Assistant||Rs 19,950 (for first five years)|
Friends, educational and other qualifications are different for all the posts which you can see in the advertisement with the help of the below given link.
Candidates will be selected after applying online and after taking the first exam and then the main exam on the scheduled date.
Candidates of all categories do not have to pay any kind of application fee to apply in this Junior Clerk recruitment. That means they can apply for free.
Documents Required To Apply
If you want to apply then you have to submit the following certificates.
- Aadhar card
- Computer Course Certificate
- Study Mark Sheet
- An example Of Caste
- Experience Certificate (If Any)
- And Others
In this recruitment of Shree Bharatiya Vidya Mandal, 02 Junior Clerk and 03 Lab Assistant posts are vacant.
How To Apply?
- First of all download the advertisement using the link given below and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Now download and print the application form from the official website of the organization http://www.mlgandhimodasa.org/.
- Now fill all the details in this form and attach the copies of required documents.
- The application in this recruitment has to be done through offline post.
- Address to apply – Honorary Secretary (Name of College for which applied), Ghi M. La Gandhi Higher Education Board, College Campus, Modasa – 383315 Aravalli.
- Friends, if you have any query or confusion related to this recruitment then you can contact helpline number 02774-296485.
Required Link To Apply
Job Advertisement : Click Here
Application Form : Click Here