Indian Airforce has published an Advertisement for the Indian Airforce AFCAT 01/2024 (Indian Airforce AFCAT 01/2024 Recruitment 2023). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this Indian Airforce AFCAT 01/2024. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below for Indian Airforce Indian Airforce AFCAT 01/2024 Recruitment.
Indian Airforce Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Board||Indian Airforce|
|Total Posts||317 Posts|
- Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch (Technical/Non-Technical), Meteorology (For Batch 01/2024)
- Flying Branch – Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and(a) Graduation with a minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR(b) BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR(c) Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.Ground Duty (Technical) Branch – Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University OR cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) OR (More Details Must See Notification.)Ground Duty Non-Technical Branch –Administration & Logistics – Passed 10+2 and Graduate Degree (Minimum three years degree course) in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.Accounts Branch – Passed 10+2 and done graduation in any of the following streams with 60 % marks or equivalent from a recognized university:(aaa) B. Com Degree (Min three years course).(aab) Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialization in Finance)/ Bachelor of Management Studies (with specialization in Finance)/ Bachelor of Business Studies (with specialization in Finance) (aac) Qualified CA/ CMA/ CS/ CFA.(aad) B.Sc. with specialization in FinancePhysical Fitness for Air Force AFCAT 01/2024 Batch Online Form – Candidates are advised to be physically fit when they report for SSB in order to be able to undergo the tests at AFSB. You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 miles (1.6 km) in 10 minutes and do 10 push-ups and 03 chin-ups. Prospective candidates are also advised to keep themselves in good physical condition to adapt to physical training at AFA which encompasses running, swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in which they would undergo mandatory tests during training.*For More Details Check the Official Notification
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Ground Duty Technical Branch – Minimum height 157.5 Cms
- Ground Duty Non-Technical Branch – Height-male-157.5 cms, Female-152 cms
- Flying Branch – 20-24 Years
- Ground Duty(Technical/Non-Technical) – 20-26 years
- Age Relaxation (upper age Limit) – As per Rules
- AFCAT Entry – Rs.250/- (For All Candidates)
- NCC Special Entry & Metrology Entry – Exempted
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit card/net Banking/Challan.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply through official website.
Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here