The Intelligence Bureau (IB) under the Union Ministry of Home Affairs has announced a recruitment for 797 Junior Intelligence Officers (JIO), Grade-II (Technical) posts. According to this recruitment notification the application process for Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment will start from 3rd June 2023 and last date of application will continue till 23rd June. After Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 examination, the posts of Junior Intelligence Officer are to be recruited.
Opportunity To Become An IB Officer
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the JIO Recruitment 2023 Officer post in IB by filling the form by visiting the satavar website mha.gov.in. Information about eligibility criteria, reservation, exam syllabus etc. will be available after the release of the detailed recruitment notification of this recruitment.
Recruitment For 797 Posts In Intelligence Bureau
Intelligence Bureau invited online application for IB JIO Recruitment 2023 for 797 vacancies. Online form filling for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment will start from 03 June 2023 and last date will be till 23 June 2023. Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2023 Eligible and interested candidates should apply online by reading all necessary details given in this post in detail.
|Recruiting Organization||Intelligence Bureau|
|Area of work||All India|
|Name of the place||JIO Recruitment 2023|
|Date of Form Filling||3-6-2023 to 23-6-2023|
|Official website link||www.mha.gov.in|
- Unreserved- 325
- SC – 119
The following educational qualification is prescribed for this recruitment. Candidate should have Diploma in Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication or Computer Science Engineering. OR Should have completed B.Sc in Electronics or Computer Science or Physics or Mathematics or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application.
The age limit for this Intelligence Bureau recruitment for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer is 18 to 27 years. Age will be calculated as on last date of application i.e. 23rd June 2023.
How To Apply
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IB at www.ncs.gov.in. or www.mha.gov.in.
- Step 2: Access the career page by clicking the link labeled “IB JIO Recruitment 2023” on the main page.
- Step 3: Follow the on-screen prompts and submit your application using the “Apply Online” button.
- Step 4: Complete the form with your name, contact information, education, and job history.
- Step 5: Send in a picture of yourself and a scanned copy of your signature in the format specified.
- Step 6: Submit your application fee over the Internet.
- Step 7: Look through the application one more time before hitting the “Submit” button.
- Step 8: Get a copy of the application to keep on file.