The Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation is constantly striving and concerned for the convenience of the passengers. The Government of Gujarat has tried to provide maximum financial support to the Corporation, as part of which for the first time in India, 2320 new vehicles of BSC have been placed for the passenger public. Gsrtc Bus Bhada Vadharo Press Note 2023 @gsrtc.in
Gsrtc Bus Bhada Vadharo
|Post Name||Gsrtc Bus Bhada Vadharo|
There are advanced works like Ahmedabad Vadodara, Rajkot Palanpur Bharuch etc. and in the near future the work of putting more bus passengers in Surat is progressing by ST Corporation after Sat 2014 no fare revision while other states pay about Rs. The increase is done annually whereas the Gujarat ST Corporation has not increased the fares for the last ten years so the fares are being hiked today.
Even after increasing the fare in this way, the fare per kilometer of Gujarati ST will be lower than that of Rajasthan, Punjab, Kerala, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and the states.
85 percent of the passengers travel up to 48 km with only a marginal fare increase of Rs 1 to Rs 6 so the passenger traveling in the local services of the state will be marginally affected by the fare hike.
New Aayojan Gsrtc Bus
- New Buses are planned to be commissioned by the Corporation and the state government with their help will soon replace the existing overhangs.
- 250 AC type electric vehicles are planned to be commissioned.
- About 3000 super express type vehicles management agency during this period
- total 3850 vehicles with new technology are the agent to serve the passenger public about
- 2320 new passenger public structures have been placed. Only new pollution will be reduced